Ease of Setup
Whilst travelling you have the ability to pull over and make a cuppa and eat lunch with water and fridge fully accessible. When you arrive at your destination setup will only take a couple of minutes to allow you to get straight into relaxation mode.
Simple safe and easy to set up on site, saving everyone time and frustrations
SYSTEM Campers are manufactured from aluminium and provide strength and durability whilst also reducing the weight of the finished product.
- Slide out kitchen bench with a collapsible sink, weber bbq, gas burner and cooking utensils
- 95 Litre Engel up right fridge
- 95 Litre Engel up right freezer
- Slide out drawers for cutlery
- Fold down table suitable for 4 people
- 4 Folding director’s chairs
- Sliding Pantry
- Slide out/Drop down Bathroom/Change room with shower
- 10 Litre electric hot water system – set up on a timer to preserve power
- Porta Potti facility
Sleeping Options – Bedroom
- With the roof top sleeper, simply pop the top for access to a queen size bed complete with inner spring mattress.
Outdoor Area of 64 Square Metres
- Fold out the eagle wing to obtain an extra 64 m2 of covered area
- Sufficient space to erect collapsible bedding or simply laze around
Power Management Centre
- Simplicity to manage your power is critical, so we have one central power centre covering management for 2-120 Amp batteries, with CTEK 240 Volt charger, DC/DC Charger, Battery Isolator, Control box for electric legs, fuse boxes, solar regulator and lighting.
- Requiring one Anderson plug for connection to your vehicle.